fremont The Fremonteer: Top 10 things I want to do in Fremont, WI this year...

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Top 10 things I want to do in Fremont, WI this year...

10. Watch Mike and St.John try and pick-up some townies
9. Buy a Wolf Ridge Cabins T-Shirt (not to be confused with the other awesome Tshirt I plan on creating at Strange Cargo the day before)
8. Watch someone else eat a 2lb Burger
7. Get another awesome fake tattoo
6. Watch Belanger ride a jet ski with a BuschLight in hand
5. Figure out a way to get Eric and Matt in the same cabin again
4. Not get in a fight with my girlfriend over smoking a little grass
3. Lead the 2nd Annual unofficial Fremont 4th of July Late Night Parade
2. Start a motor boat myself (instead of the world's most in-shape fat man coming down and starting it for me, and making me look like a helpless child in front of my girlfriend)
1. And, the number 1 thing I want to do in Fremont this year is ...
Ride the "Aqua Roller"!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

I can't wait to AQUA ROLL!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home