fremont The Fremonteer: Fragrant Beer Farts Softball

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fragrant Beer Farts Softball



An actual email transcript:

Eric: Softball... IS CANCELLED

Scott: Victory

Phil M.: Put me down for another 2 cycles. And I stole 4 bases. I know its illegal, but I did it anyway.

Scott: PRE-MERKLES PARTY AT PHIL's NEW PLACE TONIGHT.*

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

*above mentioned party subject to Phil's approval

Chris (2:14pm): PRE-PHIL'S PRE-MERKLES PARTY AT GOVNOR'S PUB IN 45 MINUTES

Phil M.: D@mmit!!!!!

Ryan: Ok Chris, getting a little out of hand here. We all know Govner's is closed. so......PRE-PHIL'S PRE-MERKLES PARTY AT ALIBI PIZZERIA IN 40 MINUTES!!

Phil M.: Cool with me. But there's no Couches or TV hooked up. Roth's, bring your Candyland game. That'll be great.

Kirk: Ok, so we put a barrel in the living room and stand around it like we used to do in high school. This is going to be great. Maybe we can have a bon-fire out on the front lawn.


A fine illustration of what we really care about, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home