fremont The Fremonteer: Frday June 30th....

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Frday June 30th....

....I will step out of my car onto the gritty gravel of Wolf Ridge Cottages parking area, walk directly to the glorious machine created to help handicapped people down the steep steps

As I board this green metal device, I will not sit but I will stand with my arms outstretched like an eagle tattoo on a pale sun-deprived chest and I will press the silver button to release the brakes....

As I approach the bottom of the hill, I will for a split second wonder if it will actually stop, and then realize I was being foolish as it grinds to a halt.

...Stepping off the rollercoaster-like device I will not walk but will run to the end of that beautiful peer, as I am sure to avoid fish guts tossed aside by friendly drunken Canadians.

...When I near the end I will reach into the front pocket of my jeans and pull out the retched device that clients, coworkers, and family alike can not only call but send electronic messages to.......

And as I throw this devilish communication device into the cool flowing water of the Wolf River...I will be bellowing one simple word for all of Wisconsin to hear......FFRREEEEDDDOOMM!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I'm not impressed until you actually do it. and then proceed to sit in the corner of the cabin all weekend, rolled up in a ball, shaking....going through text message withdrawal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home