fremont The Fremonteer: Our New Summer Home

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Our New Summer Home

You are losing money by not buying it!
At $89,900 we cannot afford not to buy this house. Three, two bedroom units for the price of a parking space in Chicago, this is a steal. (No shrimp for you this year Celine) And look, new windows and siding is included.

We would live like Kings (or Queens) and still be just a short walk away from our Canadian friends at Wolf Ridge. Plus apparently there is a good rental history so we can make a few bucks on the side. (sweet!)

With no money down we can still keep payments under $600 a month and property taxes can't be more than 10 cents a year. I'm good for $50 a month, so I need a few more investors. Who's with me?

http://www.livingchoices.com/home/homedetail.aspx?hid=535051173&refer=yahoo&mid=0460

6 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I'm in. All we have to do is give it a nice name...I'm thinking "Red Snapper"

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger mike said...

I'm in as well and I'm not really kidding

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

The "Blue Whale" makes more sense, but it doesn't really have the pizzaz of "Red Snapper."

I suppose we will just have to paint it red after we buy it.

Also, I know a lawyer who will do the work cheap. He's not very good, but you get what you pay for.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's do it! we can rent it out to fishermen and young professionals.

i can quit my job and do the marketing and management if you like.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I cannot keep up with all your blog posts and comments!!!

I think I can scrounge up some money to add to the Red Snapper/Blue Whale, but no other assistance...unless I can teach karate lessons, or bonsai tree maintenance, or how to paint the fence. Wait-that's not me, that's Mr. Miyagi...damn...I have to find my own Asian identity, I guess. :(

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home