fremont The Fremonteer: Sutcliffe knows how to Party!

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Sutcliffe knows how to Party!



Hilarious article about Rick Sutcliffe with a little Bill Murray thrown in to boot. I have to assume he was bombed at the time. In his own words "I was not in optimum condition to go on live television." I'd say I have to agree with you, Ricker.

George Clooney up there in congress trying to solve all the problems in Africa. Classic.

And Bill Murray tackling Mark Bellhorn with a bear hug. He might as well hug a former Cubs Super Rope and Cotten Candy vendor for all the good Bellhorn did for the team. Priceless.

I just wish I could have gotten in on that day. Sounds like they had a good one.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2006-05-12-sutcliffe-interview_x.htm?csp=34

And here is a video of the whole interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home