fremont The Fremonteer: This is how much we care about Fragrant Beer Farts softball!

The Fremonteer

Go to Fremont. Chicks dig it.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

This is how much we care about Fragrant Beer Farts softball!

Shawn (9:47am): What are the rules regarding cancellation due to rain? Will we know before our game, or will we show up and find out?

Eric (9:52am):The link doesn't say anything about make-ups. Unless God turns on his Industrial Size blow dryer, we are rained out. Mark that up as a W.

Kirk (9:53am): Agreed. Congratulations on a superb win gentlemen. See you at Merkles.

Phil M. (10:06am): What? Was it over when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor??? I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for a while... We need to play that f'n game! But if we're taking credit for a W, I hit for the cycle.... twice.

Shawn (10:10am): I think I got my first today as well, a grand slammer to put us up, what is it, 26 to 10. You should have seen it. I nailed it out of the park and into Kirk's windshield. That will teach you not to park so close when Shawn "the Bomber" Gnann is up at the plate. Seriously though, it's going to happen!

Kirk (2:54pm): If the game is rained out which I am assuming it is, who is going to practice tonight? I'll start...I'm in.

Phil M. (3:04pm): In...probably if I can take off my skirt and strap on a pair.

Shawn (3:09pm): I'm in. What time?

Chris (3:37pm): yes....i called the number and they said all softball is rained out. the game will be made up at some point, but they do not have that info yet. merkins away.... ["merkins" - hilarious http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin]

Phil M. (3:39pm): That's too bad. Guess Scott will have to save his Pink bat for next week.

The point - we're going to Merkles tonight for practice, and Phil can mock someone while still sucking at softball and saying he is probably in for practice. But sweet and topical pink bat reference by Phil all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home